Wednesday, December 28, 2005

R2 Orgy December

Click on pics to enlarge:
Chitose Hajime's "Kataritsugu koto," the end theme from Blood +; below, Ah! Megamisama TV series DVD 8 with bonus postcard
The recently opened Yodobashi Camera building in Akihabara. Instead of taking the "Akihabara Electric Town" exit to go to the usual electronics stores, maid cafes, etc., you need to take the Central Exit.
Blood the Last Vampire (I either gave away or didn't get back my R1 DVD that I lent to a friend, so I bought the R2 version) and Ah! Megamisama Special DVD; it contains the last 2 episodes and a special episode unaired on TV. The AMG DVD also came with a postcard holder for all 8 bonus postcards.
The front side of the postcard holder
The backside of the postcard holder

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice haul, wrex. Those AMG goodies look so cool too.

So how's the Blood DVD? Is the series itself any good?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger WRex said...

The AMG Special DVD was cool because it had 2 unaired episodes and the postcard holder was an unexpected bonus for me.

The Blood DVD is of the OAV. I decided not to buy the Blood + (TV series) DVDs (at least not the R2s) because I'm not terribly impressed with the series. It's not bad; a bit slower paced, but it has good ongoing mysteries involving Saya's past and different secret organizations. I'm just watching the series as it airs on TV. If it gets really good later, I may buy the R1s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home